You can download content for ASP.NET, Office, SQL Server, Windows Azure, SharePoint Server and other Microsoft technologies in e-book formats such as PDF, E-Pub or Mobi (for use on Kindle). There’s different types of books available such as References, guides, and step-by-step information.
All the e-books are free to download and new books are being posted when they become available take a look and make sure you bookmark it or add the RSS article feed to your favourite RSS Reader:
Get a free a ebook on an Introduction for IT Professionals to Windows 8 from here:
It’s available in PDF, Mobi (Kindle) and ePub formats.
• Performance, reliability, and security features
• Deployment options
• Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit
• Windows PowerShell™ 3.0 and Group Policy
• Managing and sideloading apps
• Internet Explorer® 10
• Virtualization, Client Hyper-V, and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack
• Recovery features
An excellent start to using and understanding SQL Server DMV’s and better still it’s available for FREE!!
The pdf book and scripts can be
downloaded from here:
Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012, by Ross Mistry (@RossMistry) and Stacia Misner (@StaciaMisner), is now available as a free download!
It’s available in the following formats:
PDF , MOBI (Kindle Format), EPUB
Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 includes 10 chapters:
PART I DATABASE ADMINISTRATION (by Ross Mistry)
1. SQL Server 2012 Editions and Engine Enhancements
2. High-Availability and Disaster-Recovery Enhancements
3. Performance and Scalability
4. Security Enhancements
5. Programmability and Beyond-Relational Enhancements
PART II BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPMENT (by Stacia Misner)
6. Integration Services
7. Data Quality Services
8. Master Data Services
9. Analysis Services and PowerPivot
10. Reporting Services